Kid's Twin-Size Low Loft with Slide
Adding a slide instantly turns up the fun-factor on our bestselling Twin Low Loft Bed! Only 50" high, it's a great choice for smaller rooms & super safe for little ones. Raised design opens up lots of floor space for storage or play.
This low loft bed with slide meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool & required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, Max & Lily brings the style, quality and affordability that families want.
- Slide and ladder are both reversible & removable (can be installed on left or right-hand side)
- Generous, 14" guardrails ensure it safely fits standard twin mattress
- Easy to maintain and durable non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction + high 400-pound weight capacity
- Total footprint (including slide) 81. 5"L x 84. 5"W x 50"H
- Mattress and bedding not included.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 2 weeks for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Our holiday and sale promotions can get busy! Due to higher order volume during these times, it may take an estimated 7 business days extra to process and prepare your order.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!
Easy to assemble, safe and really adorable!! Our 3 year old is in love.
Easy to put together. Also, the slide and steps can be switched easily if you want. Seems very sturdy.
love love love
wish i would've got it sooner <3
Loft Bed Happiness
We were very happy with the sturdiness of the Max & Lily Kid's Twin Size Low Loft with Slide. The quality is good too. There were a few paint imperfections, but we were able to assemble the bed so they weren’t showing. Very minor, but worth the note. I was impressed with the compact box it shipped in and assembly was straight forward and fairly easy. Overall, very happy with the purchase.
Shipping wasn't bad. The bed was real wood.i was very impressed with the way they have it put together so well.. very easy and study.don't second guess this bed.worth it
Multiuse, sturdy, and pretty
My kids LOVE this. It is sturdy enough for me to cuddle with both my kids 3 and 6 for bedtime stories. It’s a great way to keep them moving on a rainy day. The stairs are just the right distance for my 3 year old. The height under the end was tall enough that my 3 year old can stand up and play with her large dollhouse. My son likes to make a pallet in the underneath part for sleepovers. Finally, it’s beautiful and simple- easy to fit in rooms of any theme or color.
It was easy to assemble and is made of sturdy solid wood, the kiddos love it already, we are looking forward to having this when it's too cold to go outside
The bed is perfect. My 3.5 year old loves it. Very easy to assemble and arrived sooner than expected. Great purchase!
Great bunk bed for our toddler. Had to purchase bed and under bed curtain separately because the combo was sold out. Worked out just fine. Easy to put bed together. Great quality bed. Actually bought 2 under bed curtains since the curtain only has 2 sides (front & end). Now all sides are covered. Very happy with purchase.