Twin-Size Low Loft + Curtain
Adorable play curtains instantly turn up the fun factor on our best-selling twin low loft bed! Only 50" high, it's a great choice for smaller rooms & safe for little ones. Raised design opens up lots of floor space for play time.
Colorful, hand-sewn, 100% cotton curtains easily attach with hook & loop fastener strip, and can just as easily be removed. Curtains include 1 front + 1 side panel.
This low loft bed with curtains meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool & required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want.
- Angled ladder is reversible & can be installed on the left or right upon assembly
- Total footprint (including ladder) 81.5" L x 54.25" W x 50" H
- Generous, 14" guardrails ensure it safely fits standard twin mattress
- Easy to maintain and durable non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction + high 400 lb weight capacity
- Mattress and bedding not included.
To prevent serious injury, do not use the ladder until properly installed. Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Only one (1) user on the ladder at a time, weighing no more than 200 lbs.
- Use two hands when using the ladder.
- Always face the ladder when climbing or descending.
- Do not carry a heavy load while on the ladder.
- Keep body between the sides of the ladder.
- Do not jump off or onto the ladder.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $200, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 2 to 5 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.