Kid's Twin Over Twin-Size Low Bunk Bed with Staircase
We added a staircase to our best-selling low bunk bed for extra safe, comfortable climbing. Only 50" high this space-saving design is great for smaller rooms and low ceilings. Bottom bed sits just 2" off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
This bunk bed with stairs meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool & required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
- Low Twin Bunk Bed with Stairs: This twin low bunk bed for kids is great for smaller spaces and low ceilings; Twin over twin low bunk bed with stairs makes for easy climbing and maximizes space in your room
- Superior Quality: Knot-free, solid wood bed frame creates an extra strong and sturdy design; Non-toxic, low VOC finishes provide a clean look that is perfect for your healthy home
- Sturdy & Stable: This kids twin bunk bed is capable of supporting up to 400 lbs.; Twin over twin bunk bed for kids features strong plywood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal bolt connections
- Space-Saving Bunk Bed with Modern Design: Our solid wood low bunk bed for kids maximizes floor space by stacking two sleeping surfaces; The slatted headboard and flush, color-matched hardware create a clean finish; Storage on bunk bed staircase organizes everyday items
- Total Footprint: Twin low bunk bed measures 99.5” L x 42.5” W x 50” H
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
**2023 Holiday Shipping Deadline:
*To receive by 12/24/23 please order by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, 11/27/23
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 7 to 15 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.