Low Bunk w/ Staircase Bunk with Slide
We added a staircase and slide to our best-selling low bunk bed for extra safe, comfortable climbing and playing. Only 50" high this space-saving design is great for smaller rooms and low ceilings. Bottom bed sits just 2" off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
This bunk bed with stairs meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool & required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
- Generous, 14" guardrails ensure it safely fits standard mattress sizes
- Staircase is reversible & can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly
- Space-saving footprint opens up floorspace for play
- Easy to maintain and durable non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction + high 400-pound weight capacity
- Mattress and bedding not included.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 2 weeks for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Our holiday and sale promotions can get busy! Due to higher order volume during these times, it may take an estimated 7 business days extra to process and prepare your order.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!
- customer service
I reviewed and searched for a low profile bunk bed with a slide for months. This bed way exceeded my expectations. It is made with high quality wood and turned out to be a beautiful bed. My little girl loves the slide and loves the stairs I'm the side. I highly recommend this bed.
Great bed for 2 young boys
Great bed for the price and it has held up well for the wear and tear my 2 young boys put it through! Very happy and didn't take to long to put together by myself.
Bunk bed w/slide
GREAT!!! Almost a year later and we are VERY satisfied with quality, customer service, shipping time, overall process of putting together, and stability/safety of the product. My daughter STILL loves it. Weighs close to 70lbs and still uses slide every now and the. w/no issues so far.
Bunk bed for my son
Took several hours to build, did it all by myself. Very solid and quality material. My son is obsessed and thats all that matters.
It took quite a while to assemble, but overall went together very sturdy and I have no safety concerns. My children love it.
Kids love it and it fits perfectly
Putting it together took about 2 hours but it was fairly easy, its perfect for my 2 year old and his incoming brother. I love the low height and he loves sliding down the slide. I put a 8inch twin bed up top and It fits well though I feel like 6inch would have been a better choice. Shipped faster than expected!
Low bunk makes me fearless
This item is great! Easy to build (according to my husband) and mommy is very comfortable that it isn’t too high! Kids are loving it