Twin-Size Low Bunk with Slide + Curtain
Our favorite twin low bunk bed with slide turns into a super fun playhouse bed with the addition of adorable curtains. Only 50" high, it's a great choice for smaller rooms & safe for little ones.
Colorful, hand-sewn, 100% cotton curtains easily attach with hook & loop fastener strip, and can just as easily be removed. Curtains include 1 front + 1 side panel.
This low bunk with slide & curtains meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool & required hardware are included. 2 adults make assembly easier.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want.
- Quality: Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: 400 lb weight capacity per bed. Solid slats + metal support bar for top bunk.
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2" off the ground providing air circulation.
- Assembled Dimensions (including slide): 81.5" L x 84.5" W x 50" H
- Slide and ladder are both reversible & removable (can be installed on left or right-hand side)
- Clean design: Slatted head and footboards; flush matching hardware.
- Fits standard twin mattress. Slat platforms included, no box spring or bunkie board required.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 2 weeks for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Our holiday and sale promotions can get busy! Due to higher order volume during these times, it may take an estimated 7 business days extra to process and prepare your order.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!
- BUNK BED
Great bunk beds
Iteam was Great. Was totally what was expected. The buiding was pretty simple.
It's great, thanks
This bunk bed was exactly what I was looking for. Just the right size, and high quality construction. AND, my daughter loves it.
Absolutely love this bed and so does my daughter it is great for my 7 year old ❤️❤️
The perfect solution
This is a beautiful addition that solves a space issue. In a 2 bedroom home with a 7 yo and a toddler, my son and his wife were wondering how their new baby might fit. I had already purchased this as a birthday present for the oldest grandchild to have at my house, but when I asked them if they would like it at theirs, it was an answered prayer.We put it together yesterday and it's sturdy, beautiful, functional and SUPER fun!