Twin over Twin Staircase Bunk with Storage Drawers
Hurry! Save BIG on this style at its lowest price!
In stock and ready to ship.
Our new, best-selling Twin over twin-size Bunk Bed with Storage Drawers is a space-saving way to sleep 2 in one room!
It's the perfect solution for growing kids in a shared bedroom or to accommodate overnight guests. With more than 36" between top & bottom bunk, the lower bed provides ample headroom for both kids and parents.
Underbed storage drawers stash away clothes, toys, or extra blankets and pillows neatly to help keep rooms tidy.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High 400 lb. weight capacity per bed safely holds toddlers to teens. Solid wood slats + metal support bar.
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time.
- Space-saving: Assembled bed measures 99.5" L x 65" H x 42.5" W
- Flexible: Bunks can easily be separated into 2 free-standing beds.
- Reversible ladder with rounded edges and grooved treads for comfortable, easy climbing. Hand-hole detail adds safety & style.
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard Twin & Full mattress sizes.
- Includes set of 2 individual storage drawers with cut-out handles & roll on casters.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 1 week for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Our holiday and sale promotions can get busy! Due to higher order volume during these times, it can take longer to process and prepare your order.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!