Twin over Twin Low Bunk Bed with Staircase and Curtains
Last chance for free holiday delivery!* Order by Monday, December 6, 2021.
We added adorable play curtains and a staircase to our best-selling twin low bunk bed! Only 50" high, this space-saving low bunk design is great for smaller rooms and super safe for young children. Bottom bed sits only 2" off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
Colorful, hand-sewn, 100% cotton curtains easily attach with hook & loop fastener strip, and can just as easily be removed. Curtains include 1 front + 1 side panel.
This bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want.
- Quality: Solid, New Zealand pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: 400 lb weight capacity per bed. Solid wood slats + metal support bar for top bunk.
- Space-saving: 99.5" L x 42.5" W x 50" H, great for low ceilings and safe for younger ages
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2" off the ground providing air circulation
- Staircase is reversible & can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly
- Clean design: Slatted head and footboards; flush matching hardware
- Fits standard twin mattresses. Slat platforms included, no box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Mattresses and bedding not included.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, our dedicated team will have it processed and prepared to ship out in 3 to 5 business days. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Please note: due to the higher order volume during the holiday season, we could experience slight delays in order processing and shipping.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.