Twin over Full L-Shaped Bunk Bed
Save space in style with our Twin over Full L-Shape Bunk Bed. Its unique, stacked design sleeps two while maximizing the space in your room. The free-floating bottom bunk can be easily moved to set up your space exactly how you want it.
What Kids Will Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night or create the ideal shared room or sleepover headquarters.
- Full-size bed underneath = more room to spread out!
- Stacked design opens up more space in your room.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Durable, non-toxic low VOC finishes contribute to a healthy and clean home.
- Super safe for sleep and play; Solid New Zealand pine wood gives each bed a 400lb weight capacity.
- Clean, neutral color finishes and matching hardware go with any style room.
Instructions, slat rolls, tools, and required hardware are included. With 2+ adults, assembly is simple and easy. This bed is conveniently shipped in two compact boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our kids' furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid, knot free, New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar
- Modern, Clean Design: Slatted headboard and footboard with flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish
- Flexible: Free-standing bottom bed can be moved for perfect placement. Anti-slip ladder can be installed on the right or left during assembly
- Assembled bed measures 81.5” L x 81.5” W x 68.5” H (including ladder), great for standard 8-foot ceilings. Under bed height is 51.5 inches
- Designed to accommodate standard size mattresses up to 8 inches thick (sold separately). Slat rolls included. Box spring and/or bunkie board not required
- Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Mattress and bedding not included
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 15 to 20 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!
*Our holiday and sale promotions can get busy! Due to higher order volume during these times, it may take up to an additional 7 to 10 business days to process and prepare your order.
- boy bed
Large, sturdy bunk bed
We received the bed in two boxes (upper and lower bed), and both were packaged well without damage. If you've ever assembled furniture with numbered pieces, you shouldn't have an issue with this. It took me a little under 3 hours to assemble both beds alone. I've built many things out of wood, and the bed seems very sturdy. If you want the "twin over full", just know that there isn't a lot of room to change sheets or make the bed under the top bunk, but I noticed the full bed is very light so we can pull it out a foot or two to make it easier. Changing the sheets or making the top bunk bed will be a ******, but that's expected. We aren't connecting the ladder to it until our son is a little bit older... He's happy with his "big boy bed" on the bottom.
It’s a great bed when it’s put together. The only thing is it would be helpful if they labeled/numbered the hardware so you don’t have to spend so much time figuring out which is which. But we got it together and it looks great. Very sturdy and nice