Twin over Full L-Shaped Bunk Bed
Save space in style with our Twin over Full L-Shape Bunk Bed. Its unique, stacked design sleeps two while maximizing the space in your room. The free-floating bottom bunk can be easily moved to set up your space exactly how you want it.
What Kids Will Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night or create the ideal shared room or sleepover headquarters.
- Full-size bed underneath = more room to spread out!
- Stacked design opens up more space in your room.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Durable, non-toxic low VOC finishes contribute to a healthy and clean home.
- Super safe for sleep and play; Solid New Zealand pine wood gives each bed a 400lb weight capacity.
- Clean, neutral color finishes and matching hardware go with any style room.
Instructions, slat rolls, tools, and required hardware are included. With 2+ adults, assembly is simple and easy. This bed is conveniently shipped in two compact boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our kids' furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid, knot free, New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar
- Modern, Clean Design: Slatted headboard and footboard with flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish
- Flexible: Free-standing bottom bed can be moved for perfect placement. Anti-slip ladder can be installed on the right or left during assembly
- Assembled bed measures 81.5” L x 81.5” W x 68.5” H (including ladder), great for standard 8-foot ceilings. Under bed height is 51.5 inches
- Designed to accommodate standard size mattresses up to 8 inches thick (sold separately). Slat rolls included. Box spring and/or bunkie board not required
- Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Mattress and bedding not included
It’s Time for Us to Tidy Up!
We’re taking a moment to clean up our warehouses for yearly inventory! In order to give all our customers the best shopping experience, our South Carolina warehouses will be closed Monday, February 6th through Friday, February 10th. These warehouses will reopen and resume normal processing on Monday, February 13th.
Please expect a 15-20 day processing time after these warehouses reopen. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Our California warehouse will remain open, and you will receive an email once your order ships on normal processing times.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 15 to 20 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.