Solid Wood Small Bench
Bring chic, modern design to your kid’s bedroom or playroom with our stylish and versatile Solid Wood Small Bench. Made with solid Pine and Birch wood, this Mid-Century bench is strong and durable for use as a seat or a table anywhere in your room. Super safe low VOC finishes in a variety of colors match your style. Complete your kid’s room with this beautifully strong multi-use bench.
What Kids Will Love:
- The perfect place to sit or lay your books and school items.
- Super fun color options match your unique room!
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Solid Pine and Birch wood construction creates a strong design with a stylish look.
- Durable, non-toxic low VOC finishes contribute to a healthy and clean home.
- High, 275 lb. weight capacity makes it super safe for everyday use.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our kids furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards for kids’ furniture – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Instructions, tools and required hardware are included. This bench is conveniently shipped in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid Pine and Birch wood offers enhanced strength and sturdiness.
- Safe Finishes: Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finishes for a clean and healthy home.
- Mid-Century Design: Slatted surface and tapered legs create a timeless, modern look.
- Super Stable: High, 275 lb. weight capacity provides support for everyday use.
- Dimensions: Bench measures 41.25” L x 16.5” W x 17.5” H.
- Easy Assembly: Setup is fast and easy with instructions, tools, and hardware included - no power tools required!
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
**2023 Holiday Shipping Deadline:
*To receive by 12/24/23 please order by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, 11/27/23
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 7 to 15 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.