Scandinavian Full-Size Bed
Sleep in style with our Scandinavian Full Size Bed with Slatted Headboard. Designed with growing kids in mind, this full-size bed frame has plenty of space for sleep and storytime. This bed frame features sleek neutral finishes and an open, slatted headboard, giving a light and airy look to any space. With its streamlined design, this full-size bed has a clean, modern look that compliments any room’s decor.
What Kids Will Love:
- Super sturdy design makes it easy to hop into bed.
- Full-size bed = more room to spread out and snooze.
- Plenty of space underneath to hide your shoes to keep your room tidy.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Clean, modern design and a bright two-tone finish bring Scandinavian style to your kid’s room
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction provides superior strength and durability; non-toxic, low VOC finishes contribute to a clean and healthy home.
Includes easy-to-read instructions, slat rolls, hardware and all the tools you need for a quick setup. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU standards - and we repeat those tests every single year.Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids’ furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety, and fun!
- Superior Quality: Our kids full size bed is crafted with solid wood for extra strength and durability; Non-toxic, low VOC finishes contribute to a clean and healthy home
- Sturdy and Stable: Full size bed can support up to 400 lbs; Full size bed features strong plywood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal connections
- Scandinavian Design: Solid wood full size bed features a sleek, modern design and a bright two-tone finish; Slatted headboard and flush, color-matched hardware offer a clean finish; Wood bed frame is extra durable and matches every room décor
- Total Footprint: Assembled full bed measures 80.25” L x 57” W x 37.5” H
It’s Time for Us to Tidy Up!
We’re taking a moment to clean up our warehouses for yearly inventory! In order to give all our customers the best shopping experience, our South Carolina warehouses will be closed Monday, February 6th through Friday, February 10th. These warehouses will reopen and resume normal processing on Monday, February 13th.
Please expect a 15-20 day processing time after these warehouses reopen. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Our California warehouse will remain open, and you will receive an email once your order ships on normal processing times.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 15 to 20 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.