Modern Farmhouse Twin-Size Bed with Panel Headboard and Trundle
Fun and functional meets modern Modern Farmhouse style! Our Modern Farmhouse Twin Bed with Panel Headboard and Trundle pairs our classic, sturdy design with a rustic, barnwood finish for the ultimate safe and chic solution. The shiplap-inspired headboard provides beautiful back support when it's time to read or relax. The included trundle bed turns your room into the ultimate sleepover headquarters.
What Kids Will Love:
- Super sturdy design makes it easy to hop into bed.
- Included trundle turns your space into the ultimate sleepover headquarters.
- Panel headboard doubles as a great back support when reading in bed.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Chic, rustic style continues your modern farmhouse look into your kid's room.
- Solid New Zealand pine wood and low VOC finishes add superior strength and durability.
- Trundle bed maximizes your number of sleeping spaces.
Instructions, slat roll, tools, and required hardware are included. With 2+ adults, assembly is simple and easy. This bed is conveniently shipped in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our kids' furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Modern Farmhouse Design: Distressed, neutral finishes with rounded corners and edges create a rustic yet modern look. Flush, color-matched hardware gives a clean finish. With their beautiful barnwood finish, every piece is unique! Because each modern farmhouse bed and accessory is applied with a paint dip instead of a spray, variations in color and coating may occur
- Superior Quality: Solid, New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish with a barnwood textured feel
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar
- Shiplap inspired panel headboard creates an elegant, rustic style
- Assembled bed measures: 79" L x 42.75" W x 42.25" H
- Included twin size trundle features an inset handhold and rolls easily on casters. Trundle fits standard twin size mattress no more than 6-inches thick
- Designed to use standard-size mattresses (sold separately). Slat rolls included. Box spring and/or bunkie board not required
- Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Mattress and bedding not included
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
Please Note: At this time, we are experiencing additional processing delays. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we’re doing everything we can to get your order out as soon as possible.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 25 business days for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!