Mid-Century Modern Twin over Twin Low Bunk Bed
Save space in retro style with our Mid-Century Modern Twin Over Twin Low Bunk Bed. At just over 48 inches tall, this modern low bunk bed is perfect for little ones sleeping in a “big kid” bed for the very first time. The top bunk has two ladder entrances, allowing you to place the ladder on the front or the end of the bed to fit your space. Tall guard rails on the top bunk help keep sleepers secure all night long.
Features You’ll Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night, or create the ideal shared room or ultimate sleepover headquarters.
- Plenty of headroom on the bottom bunk = your favorite storytime spot.
- Stacked sleeping surfaces open up more room for play.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Sleek silhouette with no visible hardware and a solid pine wood and white melamine finish creates a modern, mid-century style.
- Strong plywood slats and metal support bars create a high 400 lb. resting weight capacity per bunk.
- Rounded edges near the ladder entrances make climbing into bed extra safe.
Includes easy-to-read instructions and all the tools you need for a quick setup. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands – the kids’ furniture experts – bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Low Twin Bunk Bed: Low bunk bed for kids is great for smaller spaces and safe for younger children with a low height that keeps them closer to the floor; Mid-century style features a two-tone white melamine and solid wood finish for a modern look
- Superior Quality: Our kids low bunk beds are crafted with knot-free, solid wood and non-toxic, low VOC finishes; Solid wood twin bed frames are extra durable with a style that pairs with every room decor
- Sturdy & Stable: Twin low bunk bed is capable of supporting up to 400 lbs. per sleeping surface; Heavy-duty bunk beds feature strong plywood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal bolt connections
- Space-Saving, Modern Bed: Solid wood twin-over-twin low bunk bed opens up floor space; Ladder can be installed on either the front or end of the bed for the perfect fit; Slatted headboard and flush, color-matched hardware offer a clean finish
- Total Footprint: Mid-century bunk bed measures 77.75” L x 42” W x 48.75” H without ladder (ladder extends 13.25" from bed); Ideal for low ceilings, low-profile bunk on the floor measures 48.75” H with an underbed height of 31”
To prevent serious injury, do not use the ladder until properly installed. Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Only one (1) user on the ladder at a time, weighing no more than 200 lbs.
- Use two hands when using the ladder.
- Always face the ladder when climbing or descending.
- Do not carry a heavy load while on the ladder.
- Keep body between the sides of the ladder.
- Do not jump off or onto the ladder.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 5 to 10 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.