Twin over Twin Staircase Bunk Bed
This best-selling Twin over Twin Staircase Bunk Bed design saves space by stacking 2 twin beds on top of each other.
Features popular Staircase design with bannisters for extra safe, comfortable climbing. Tall, 13.75" Guardrails safely fits standard mattress sizes. Added bonus "“ extra space for storage is in built-in shelves under the staircase.
Staircase is reversible so it can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low Voc Finish. Flush, matching hardware for all colors.
- Strong + Stable: High 400 lb. Weight capacity safely holds kids to adults. Solid wood slats. Metal support bar for added reinforcement. This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
- Modern Design with clean lines: Slatted head and footboards and staircase bannister give a light,airy feel.
- Space-saving: Stacked Twin Bunks save space in shared rooms. Total footprint (including staircase) 99.25" x 42.75" x 65"; Ample Headroom between bottom and top bunk of 36" (slat surface of bottom bed to slats for top bed). Underbed height is 11.5" inches from floor to bottom of the bedside rail.
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin-size mattress (sold separately). No Box Spring or Bunkie Board needed.
- Easy assembly, all hardware included.
Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts "“ bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 3 to 7 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.