Twin over Twin Staircase Bunk
This best-selling Twin over Twin Staircase Bunk Bed design saves space by stacking 2 twin beds on top of each other.
Features popular Staircase design with bannisters for extra safe, comfortable climbing. Tall, 13.75" Guardrails safely fits standard mattress sizes. Added bonus "“ extra space for storage is in built-in shelves under the staircase.
Staircase is reversible so it can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low Voc Finish. Flush, matching hardware for all colors.
- Strong + Stable: High 400 lb. Weight capacity safely holds kids to adults. Solid wood slats. Metal support bar for added reinforcement. This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
- Modern Design with clean lines: Slatted head and footboards and staircase bannister give a light,airy feel.
- Space-saving: Stacked Twin Bunks save space in shared rooms. Total footprint (including staircase) 99.25" x 42.75" x 65"; Ample Headroom between bottom and top bunk of 36" (slat surface of bottom bed to slats for top bed). Underbed height is 11.5" inches from floor to bottom of the bedside rail.
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin size mattress (sold separately). No Box Spring or Bunkie Board needed.
- Easy assembly, all hardware included.
Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts "“ bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.
We bought 2 of the Twin over Twin Staircase Bunks for our grandsons' visiting room. The beds are very cute and look adorable. We were SURPRISED and DELIGHTED by the quality. They were packed unbelievably well. All painted wood was isolated/not touching anything else. And the hardware was neatly packaged (unlike other beds we recently bought that had loose screws all over the box). The assembly instructions were clear. Follow them... the only mistakes we made were when we assumed we knew what we were doing and forged ahead without consulting the instructions! These beds are SO STURDY. There is no wobble and I have no concerns letting the little boys use them. (And now I know I will use the bottom bunks... maybe even the top ones... for visiting adults when all the other guest rooms are full!) These beds could not be cuter and I could not be more satisfied with our purchase. VERY VERY GOOD!!
Took a while to put together but excellent quality and looks great!
This bed is just as beautiful as in photos, just as i imagined! Its a little bulky and i wish I would have went with the ladder instead to get my several inches of space back from the steps being so big but its ok! The kids love it (and so do we, the parents)
Product came extremely fast! Assembly wasn’t to hard as long as you read instructions well so you don’t have to switch stuff around like I did. Was able to do almost everything with one person and the weight limit is the best feature compared to the competition
i was impressed with the quality and assembly. very good product.