Twin over Full Staircase Bunk Bed
Max & Lily kids furniture combines the style, quality and affordability that families want.
This best-selling Twin over Full Staircase Bunk Bed design saves space by stacking a twin-size bed on top of a full-size bed.
Features popular Staircase design with bannisters for extra safe, comfortable climbing. Tall, 13.75" Guardrails safely fits standard mattress sizes. Added bonus "“ get extra space for storage with built-in shelves under the staircase. The staircase is reversible so it can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low Voc Finish. Flush, matching hardware for all colors.
- Strong + Stable: High 400 lb. Weight capacity safely holds kids to adults.Solid wood slats. Metal support bar for added reinforcement.
- Modern Design with clean lines: Slatted head and foot boards and staircase banister give a light,airy feel.
- Space-saving: Stacked Twin Bunks save space in shared rooms. Total footprint (including staircase) 99.25" x 57.75" x 65"; Ample Headroom between bottom and top bunk of 36" (slat surface of bottom bed to slats for top bed). Underbed height is 11.5" inches from floor to bottom of the bedside rail.
- Versatile: Staircase can be installed on left or right hand side during assembly.This bed can accommodate matching Max & Lily Trundle Bed or Storage Drawers. Extra space for storage in built-in shelves underneath the staircase.
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin and full-size mattress (sold separately). No Box Spring or Bunkie Board needed.
- Easy assembly, all hardware included.
Easy to maintain and long-lasting low VOC finish. Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look.
Solid New Zealand pine wood construction and high 400-pound weight capacity set Max & Lily bunk beds apart. This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts "“ bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
It’s Time for Us to Tidy Up!
We’re taking a moment to clean up our warehouses for yearly inventory! In order to give all our customers the best shopping experience, our South Carolina warehouses will be closed Monday, February 6th through Friday, February 10th. These warehouses will reopen and resume normal processing on Monday, February 13th.
Please expect a 15-20 day processing time after these warehouses reopen. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Our California warehouse will remain open, and you will receive an email once your order ships on normal processing times.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 15 to 20 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.