Kid's Twin Over Twin-Size Bunk Bed with Storage Drawers
Our best-selling Twin Bunk Bed with Storage Drawers is the perfect solution for keeping bedrooms tidy! Set of two twin-size underbed storage drawers feature cut-out handles and roll easily on casters.
Classic stacked design frees up valuable floorspace. With more than 36" between top & bottom bunk, lower bed has ample headroom for both kids and parents.
This twin-size bunk bed with drawers meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 pound weight capacity per bed safely holds toddlers to teens.
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time.
- Flexible: Bunks can easily be separated into 2 free-standing beds.
- Reversible ladder with rounded edges + grooved treads for comfortable, easy climbing. Hand-hole detail adds safety & style.
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard mattress sizes (up to 9" thick). No boxspring or Bunkie board required.
- Space-saving: Bed measures 81.5" L x 42.5" W" x 65" H to fit smaller rooms.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
To prevent serious injury, do not use the ladder until properly installed. Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Only one (1) user on the ladder at a time, weighing no more than 200 lbs.
- Use two hands when using the ladder.
- Always face the ladder when climbing or descending.
- Do not carry a heavy load while on the ladder.
- Keep body between the sides of the ladder.
- Do not jump off or onto the ladder.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 7 to 15 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.