Kid's Modern Farmhouse Play & Store Low Loft Bed
Hurry! Save BIG on this style at its lowest price!
In stock and ready to ship.
In our newest collection, Max & Lily kids furniture combines the rustic lines of modern farmhouse style with a fun versatile Play and Storage Low Loft design.
Only 41.5 inches high, this best-selling Low Loft design is great for smaller rooms, opening up lots of floor space for storage and play.
Features a book storage shelf combined with a roomy storage drawer that runs on wheels directly on the floor, plus an open wooden playhouse structure with a window in the end panel.
Tall, 15" Guardrails safely fit a standard twin mattress size. The angled ladder with rounded edges offers comfortable, easy climbing.
Easy to maintain distressed finish (low VOC). Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look.
Solid New Zealand pine wood construction and high 400-pound weight capacity for twin bed. This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts "“ bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Modern Farmhouse Design: Distressed, neutral finishes with rounded corners and edges create a rustic yet modern look. Flush, color-matched hardware gives a clean finish. With their beautiful barnwood finish, every piece is unique! Because each modern farmhouse bed and accessory is applied with a paint dip instead of a spray, variations in color and coating may occur
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong + Stable: High 400 lb. Weight capacity safely holds kids to adults. Solid wood slats. Metal support bar for added reinforcement.
- Get Sleep, Fun and Storage in one! Right underneath the twin sized bed one side features a 1-shelf book storage combined with a roomy storage drawer with extra center support that runs on wheels directly on the floor. The other side features an open wooden playhouse structure with a window in the end panel. Free bedside tray included (Can be mounted on bed-end or front).
- Space-saving: Loft Design opens up floor space. Total footprint (including ladder) 83.5" x 42" x 41.5"; actual bed measurements excluding ladder 76.5" x 42" x 41.5" in (LxWxH). At 41.5" inches high its ideal for low ceilings. Under bed height is 26.25" inches (to underside of slats).
- Versatile: Entry (Ladder), Storage or Play unit can be facing on left or right hand side during assembly.
- Safe: Removable Angled Ladder with grooved steps for safe and comfortable climbing; Extra tall 15-inch safety rails. Low overall bed height is perfect for little ones.
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin size mattress (sold separately). No Box Spring or Bunkie Board needed.
- Easy assembly, all hardware included.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 1 week for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Our holiday and sale promotions can get busy! Due to higher order volume during these times, it can take longer to process and prepare your order.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!
Nearly Flawless Product
Shipping experience went well with the suggested use of Shop App. Updates for my order were streamlined to me. The bed arrived in one pretty dang heavy box. I'd recommend if you're doing it solo, to unpack the box and take inventory while moving inside. 100% pick job on this one. No missing parts/hardware and wood finish looked great. No cracks or marks. Instructions left a little to be desired, but for not having written word statements for each step I made my way through just fine with the pictures. I recommend making sure that you pay close attention to the slats section. They do not need to be pressed against the wall from end to end. I'm perfectly satisfied with my purchase on this. My daughter loves it. It's nice and sturdy and looks awesome. I put some lights underneath for her to play in the cubby.
Haven’t put it together yet, but…
My husband and I haven’t had the time to put the bed together (lots of prep work to be done, painting, cleaning etc) but I will say we did open it to examine the pieces and there are no blemishes and the wood is solid. It’s very heavy! I would like to compliment M&L’s customer service as they were very kind and prompt to answer any questions that I had. Very excited to put this together for our son!
Great bed - DD is sooo happy
I wish we had purchased this bed sooner for our 9y old daughter. Very sturdy and easy enough to assemble. Fun all over. Puuurfect so far!
Fun and Sturdy!!
The bed shipped within 2 weeks of order date. Only one piece came broken, and luckily, it was minor enough to still use and hide the crack. We will still order a replacement, but glad we could get it together because our boy was SOOOO excited for his new bed. The bed itself is made of high quality material and feels very sturdy. The specs say it can hold up to 400lbs, which is nice. I climbed up with my son and had no concerns whatsoever. He thinks it’s just the coolest and loves hanging out below in his fort. The shelf is a nice touch too! I will add that you definitely want two people to put together… it’s not difficult, but did take time and extra hands. Well worth it!!
The bed that I purchased ended up being great quality wood, and wasn’t terrible to put together with one person. The instructions could’ve used some words instead of just pictures but overall I’m satisfied with this product and my four year old absolutely loves it. The shipping was also very fast for such a large item. Definitely will purchase again for child number two in the future
High quality and perfect for our little girl
The item was shipped quickly and upon unpacking the box, we were surprised of the high quality parts. Instructions are very detailed and easy to follow. This turned out a lot better than our expectations.
Great bed, our son loves it
To start off, this wasn’t a lightweight assembly to complete, but it wasn’t hard. Just give yourself a couple hours. The bed is all real wood, no fiberboard or anything like that. All the fasteners are good quality and the instructions are easy to follow (but long!) Our son loves it, no complaints at all.
The bed is wonderful! The only problems we had is that it would make the building process easier with some written instructions too. Even just for a little guidance would help. I'm very happy with our purchase and our 4 year old loves it!