Twin House Bed with Guard Rail
Create a magical sleep space for your child with this fun & versatile House Bed!
Removable legs provide the option to assemble bed sitting directly on the floor, for a super safe toddler bed. Or for older kids, keep the legs on and add underbed storage drawers or trundle, perfect for sleepovers! This model also comes with one, two or three guard rails based on your selection.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 lb weight capacity so parents can safely lay beside little ones.
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time.
- Assembled Dimensions: 79'' L x 42'' W x 82.5'' H
- Flexible: Removable legs for option to assemble bed sitting directly on the floor.
- Fits standard Twin size mattress. No box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
- One, two or three guard rails included based on your selection.
This twin-size house bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want!
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.