Twin House Bed with Guard Rail
Create a magical sleep space for your child with this fun & versatile House Bed!
Removable legs provide the option to assemble bed sitting directly on the floor, for a super safe toddler bed. Or for older kids, keep the legs on and add underbed storage drawers or trundle, perfect for sleepovers! This model also comes with one, two or three guard rails based on your selection.
This twin-size house bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want!
- Superior Quality: Solid, knot-free New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface safely holds kids to adults. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar for the top bunk.
- Modern, Clean Design: Slatted headboard and footboard with flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish.
- Extra Safe: Add-on guard rails included. Guard rail height from point of attachment is 13.25 inches. Add-on guard rails designed for use with beds no higher than 30 inches off the ground (not for use on upper bunks or lofts).
- Assembled Dimensions: 79'' L x 42'' W x 82.5'' H.
- Flexible: Removable legs for the option to assemble bed sitting directly on the floor.
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2 inches off the floor providing air circulation when the bed is assembled without legs.
- Designed to fit standard twin-size mattresses up to 8 inches thick. Slat roll included. No box spring or bunkie board required.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
It’s Time for Us to Tidy Up!
We’re taking a moment to clean up our warehouses for yearly inventory! In order to give all our customers the best shopping experience, our South Carolina warehouses will be closed Monday, February 6th through Friday, February 10th. These warehouses will reopen and resume normal processing on Monday, February 13th.
Please expect a 15-20 day processing time after these warehouses reopen. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Our California warehouse will remain open, and you will receive an email once your order ships on normal processing times.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 15 to 20 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.