Twin House Bed with Guard Rail
Hurry! Save BIG on this style at its lowest price!
In stock and ready to ship.
Create a magical sleep space for your child with this fun & versatile House Bed!
Removable legs provide the option to assemble bed sitting directly on the floor, for a super safe toddler bed. Or for older kids, keep the legs on and add underbed storage drawers or trundle, perfect for sleepovers! This model also comes with one, two or three guard rails based on your selection.
This twin-size house bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want!
- Superior Quality: Solid, knot-free New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface safely holds kids to adults. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar for the top bunk.
- Modern, Clean Design: Slatted headboard and footboard with flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish.
- Extra Safe: Add-on guard rails included. Guard rail height from point of attachment is 13.25 inches. Add-on guard rails designed for use with beds no higher than 30 inches off the ground (not for use on upper bunks or lofts).
- Assembled Dimensions: 79'' L x 42'' W x 82.5'' H.
- Flexible: Removable legs for the option to assemble bed sitting directly on the floor.
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2 inches off the floor providing air circulation when the bed is assembled without legs.
- Designed to fit standard twin-size mattresses up to 8 inches thick. Slat roll included. No box spring or bunkie board required.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 1 week for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Our holiday and sale promotions can get busy! Due to higher order volume during these times, it can take longer to process and prepare your order.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!
- memory foam mattress
- house bed
we, and most importantly our daughter, is loving the twin house bed. i love that the legs are detachable as well as the guard rails so the bed can grow with her as she does. my only wish is that it had a headboard option, but otherwise we love it so much. was delivered quickly and very easy to put together.