Classic Twin over Full Low Bunk Bed with Stairs
We added a staircase to our twin over full low bunk bed for extra safe, comfortable climbing. Only 50.5" high, this space-saving design is great for low ceilings and maximizes sleep space on the bottom bunk. Bottom bed sits just 2" off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
This bunk bed with stairs meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
- Low Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Stairs: This twin over full low bunk bed for kids is great for low ceilings; Twin over full low bunk bed with stairs makes for easy climbing and maximizes sleep space on the bottom bunk
- Superior Quality: Knot-free, solid wood bed frame creates an extra strong and sturdy design; Non-toxic, low VOC finishes provide a clean look that is perfect for your healthy home
- Sturdy & Stable: This kids twin over full bunk bed is capable of supporting up to 400 lbs.; Twin over full bunk bed for kids features strong plywood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal bolt connections
- Space-Saving Bunk Bed with Modern Design: Our solid wood low bunk bed for kids maximizes floor space by stacking two sleeping surfaces; The slatted headboard and flush, color-matched hardware create a clean finish; Storage on bunk bed staircase organizes everyday items
- Total Footprint: Twin low bunk bed measures 99” L x 55.5” W x 50.5” H
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
**2023 Holiday Shipping Deadline:
*To receive by 12/24/23 please order by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, 11/27/23
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 7 to 15 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.