Kid's Twin Over Twin Size Bunk Bed
This stacked design is a space-saving way to sleep two in one room! Our best-selling Twin Bunk Bed is perfect for siblings sharing a room or the child that loves hosting sleepovers.
With more than 36" between top & bottom bunk, lower bed offers ample headroom for both kids and parents.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 lb weight capacity per bed safely holds toddlers to teens.
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time.
- Space-saving: Assembled bed measures 81.5" L x 43" W x 65" H
- Flexible: Bunks can easily be separated into 2 free-standing beds.
- Reversible ladder with rounded edges and grooved treads for comfortable, easy climbing. Hand-hole detail adds safety & style
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard mattress sizes (up to 9" thick). No boxspring or Bunkie board required.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want!
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.
I searched everywhere for bunk beds with a decent overall review. These are solid wood, easy to assemble, and QUALITY! The wood smells amazing too. My husband and I put them together in no time. If you’re on fence just buy these! Plus, your supporting an American family business!
Tried to order though amazon. Wasn’t looking promising. So I cancelled and ordered direct through max and lily. Super easy. Thanks so much.
Really like the ease of assembly and the kids love it.
Bought these for our twin three year olds and are currently using them as separate twin beds. We are very impressed with the furniture and how sturdy the pieces are. My husband does word working and remarked multiple times while putting the beds together how wowed he was by the construction quality. Took him under 2 hours to put together.
We had a great experience starting with Olivia at customer service , the quick delivery and the beds themselves. They are good quality , easy to assemble and look so good .