Kid's Modern Farmhouse Play & Store Low Loft Bed
In our newest collection, Max & Lily kids furniture combines the rustic lines of modern farmhouse style with a fun versatile Play and Storage Low Loft design.
Only 41.5 inches high, this best-selling Low Loft design is great for smaller rooms, opening up lots of floor space for storage and play.
Features a book storage shelf combined with a roomy storage drawer that runs on wheels directly on the floor, plus an open wooden playhouse structure with a window in the end panel.
Tall, 15" Guardrails safely fit a standard twin mattress size. The angled ladder with rounded edges offers comfortable, easy climbing.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Distressed Modern Farmhouse style, rustic barn wood finish with rounded corners and chamfered edges. Flush, matching hardware for all colors.
- Strong + Stable: High 400 lb. Weight capacity safely holds kids to adults.Solid wood slats. Metal support bar for added reinforcement.
- Get Sleep, Fun and Storage in one! Right underneath the twin sized bed one side features a 1-shelf book storage combined with a roomy storage drawer with extra center support that runs on wheels directly on the floor. The other side features an open wooden playhouse structure with a window in the end panel. Free bedside tray included (Can be mounted on bed-end or front).
- Space-saving: Loft Design opens up floor space. Total footprint (including ladder) 83.5" x 42" x 41.5"; actual bed measurements excluding ladder 76.5" x 42" x 41.5" in (LxWxH). At 41.5" inches high its ideal for low ceilings. Under bed height is 26.25" inches (to underside of slats).
- Versatile: Entry (Ladder), Storage or Play unit can be facing on left or right hand side during assembly.
- Safe: Removable Angled Ladder with grooved steps for safe and comfortable climbing; Extra tall 15-inch safety rails. Low overall bed height is perfect for little ones.
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin size mattress (sold separately). No Box Spring or Bunkie Board needed.
- Easy assembly, all hardware included.
Easy to maintain distressed finish (low VOC). Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look.
Solid New Zealand pine wood construction and high 400-pound weight capacity for twin bed. This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts "“ bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.
Great I loved the bef
easy directions....shipped in decent time. No complaints...
Very nice. Great quality wood, not cheap press board. Would for sure recommend. The bed took 3 hours to put together, but its easy to do. We got this bed or my 7 year old son, he will be able to use it for many years.
We bought this bed for our son as his new ‘big boy bed’ and he absolutely adores it. He spends so much time playing underneath in the ‘fort’ and even though it takes up a good chunk of his bedroom, it has some great space saving with the drawer and bookshelf! This was a wonderful purchase and did not take my husband the 5 hours of recommended time to put it together (maybe 2.5-3 hours?). He did it mostly by himself with a few parts where I helped for a few minutes here and there. Great buy!