Twin XL Over Queen Bunk Bed
Create more space to sleep and play with our Twin XL over Queen Bunk Bed. A queen-size bed on the bottom bunk gives plenty of room for kids to grow. With solid, knot-free New Zealand pine wood construction, this bed is safe, sturdy, and stylish.
What Kids Will Love:
- Multiple sleeping spaces create the ideal sleepover headquarters in your room.
- Plenty of headroom on the bottom bunk = your favorite reading spot.
- Stacked sleeping surfaces open up more room for play!
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Grooved, non-slip steps make it easy to climb into bed.
- Non-toxic, low VOC finishes make this bed a safe and healthy space for kids.
- Bunk bed can easily be separated to create two freestanding beds.
Includes easy-to-read instructions, slat rolls, hardware and all the tools your need for a quick setup. Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands – the kids’ furniture experts – bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Twin XL Over Queen Bunk Bed: Our bunk bed for kids is great for maximizing sleeping space in your room; Non-slip ladder can be placed on either side of the bed to fit your space perfectly
- Superior Quality: Our bunk beds for kids are made of knot-free, solid wood and non-toxic, low-VOC finishes; Solid wood bunk beds are durable with a style that pairs with every room décor
- Safe & Sturdy: Twin XL over queen bunk bed can support up to 400 lbs. per sleeping surface; Heavy-duty bunk beds feature strong plywood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal connections
- Space-Saving, Modern Bed: Our solid wood bunk bed opens up floor space; Slatted headboard and flush, color-matched hardware offer a clean finish
- Total Footprint: Bunk bed measures 84” L x 63.25” W x 65” H; Versatile design allows bunks to easily be separated into two free-standing beds
To prevent serious injury, do not use the ladder until properly installed. Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Only one (1) user on the ladder at a time, weighing no more than 200 lbs.
- Use two hands when using the ladder.
- Always face the ladder when climbing or descending.
- Do not carry a heavy load while on the ladder.
- Keep body between the sides of the ladder.
- Do not jump off or onto the ladder.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 5 to 10 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.