Kid's Twin-Size Trundle
Get your room sleepover-ready with our Twin-Size Trundle. Made to fit underneath Max & Lily® beds and bunks, this twin trundle transforms your space into the ultimate slumber party spot.
What Kids Will Love:
- Extra sleeping surface is perfect for slumber parties or sibling sleepovers
- No sleepover? No problem! Make this trundle your very own cozy lounge space
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Inset handhold provides easy access and a stylish look
- Solid wood construction with a durable, non-toxic low VOC finish provides superior strength and safety.
Instructions, slat roll, tools, and required hardware are included. Trundle ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Twin Trundle Bed: Twin trundle bed provides extra sleeping space for slumber parties and sibling sleepovers; Trundle bed is designed to fit underneath Max & Lily® beds and bunks
- Superior Quality: Twin trundle bed is built with knot-free, solid wood and non-toxic, low-VOC finishes; Solid wood trundle bed is extra durable with a style that pairs with every room décor
- Extra Sleep Space: Twin size trundle rolls easily on casters and stores under bed; Inset handhold on trundle provides an easy opening; trundle fits standard twin size mattresses no more than 6 inches thick
- Total Footprint: Assembled trundle measures 74.5" L x 40.75" W x 10.5" H
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 7 to 15 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.