Twin-Size High Loft Bed with Wraparound Desk & Shelves
Ready to handle all your schoolwork! Our high loft bed is paired with a wraparound desk and two shelves to create the ultimate study space. Make our High Loft Bed with Wraparound Desk & Shelves your very own “command center” with the space and storage you need to display all your favorites.
What Kids Will Love:
- The perfect place for studying (even if you don’t want to)! The large, continuous desk surface creates your very own homework zone.
- Sleep up high! This bed’s tall design opens up plenty of space in your room.
- Two shelves make it easy to store all your s books and personal favorites.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction offers incredible support for years to come.
- Durable, non-toxic low VOC finishes contribute to a healthy and clean home.
- Great for small rooms, this bed’s compact design saves floor space while providing the perfect study and storage area.
Safety is our #1 priority. All of our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards for kids' furniture - and we repeat those tests every single year.
Instructions, slat roll, tools and required hardware are included. With 2+ adults, assembly is simple and easy. This bed is conveniently shipped in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid, knot-free, New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity safely holds kids to adults. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar
- Modern, Clean Design: Slatted headboard and footboard with flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish
- Space-saving: Assembled bed measures 81.5” L x 59.5” W x 68.5” H (including ladder), great for standard 8-foot ceilings. Under-bed height is 51.5 inches
- Wrap-around desk and two shelves create the perfect study and storage area without using extra floor space
- Flexible: Anti-slip ladder can be installed on the right or left during assembly
- Designed to accommodate standard twin-size mattresses up to 8 inches thick (sold separately). Slat roll included. Box spring and/or bunkie board not required
- Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Mattress and bedding not included
It’s Time for Us to Tidy Up!
We’re taking a moment to clean up our warehouses for yearly inventory! In order to give all our customers the best shopping experience, our South Carolina warehouses will be closed Monday, February 6th through Friday, February 10th. These warehouses will reopen and resume normal processing on Monday, February 13th.
Please expect a 15-20 day processing time after these warehouses reopen. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Our California warehouse will remain open, and you will receive an email once your order ships on normal processing times.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 15 to 20 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.