Twin over Twin Staircase Bunk with Trundle
Our new Twin Over twin-size Staircase Bunk with Trundle Bed is the perfect solution for adding additional sleeping space!
Features popular Staircase design with banisters for extra safe, comfortable climbing. Tall, 13.75" Guardrails safely fits standard mattress sizes. Added bonus "“ extra space for storage is in built-in shelves under the staircase.
Staircase is reversible so it can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low Voc Finish. Flush, matching hardware for all colors.
- Strong + Stable: High 400 lb. Weight capacity safely holds kids to adults.Solid wood slats. Metal support bar for added reinforcement.
- Modern Design with clean lines: Slatted head and foot boards and staircase banister give a light,airy feel.
- Space-saving: Stacked Twin Bunks save space in shared rooms.
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin-size mattresses (sold separately). No Box Spring or Bunkie Board needed.
- Easy assembly: Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included.
2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts "“ bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
Please Note: At this time, we are experiencing additional processing delays. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we’re doing everything we can to get your order out as soon as possible.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 25 business days for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!