Twin Bed with Guard Rails
Our bestseller, now with best-in-class safety! The Twin Bed with Guard Rails is the perfect space-saving choice for any room. Paired with guard rails, this fun and functional bed is super safe for kids of all ages.
What Kids Will Love:
- Space-saving design offers plenty of room for storage underneath.
- Wood slats with metal support bar create a strong and sturdy place for sleep.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Super safe for sleep and play; Solid New Zealand pine wood gives this bed a 400lb weight capacity.
- Durable, non-toxic low VOC finishes contribute to a healthy and clean home.
- Super safe guard rails make for a worry-free night’s sleep.
Instructions, slat roll, tools and required hardware are included. With 2+ adults, assembly is simple and easy. This bed is conveniently shipped in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Guard rails are shipped in separate boxes.
Please note that while add-on guardrails rails can help restrict access and give a sense of protection, they do not prevent all accidents or injuries. Only for use on bottom bunk/bed. Must be attached to the bedpost.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our kids' furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid, knot free, New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar
- Modern, Clean Design: Slatted headboard with flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish
- Extra Safe: Add-on guard rails included. Guard rail height from point of attachment is 13.25 inches. Add-on guard rails designed for use with beds no higher than 30 inches off the ground (not for use on upper bunks or lofts). For safety, when using the bed with the guard rail, we recommend a 5-inch-thick mattress, and not exceeding 8 inches, to preserve the integrity of the guard rail
- Assembled bed measures 81.5” L x 42.5” W x 36.5” H
- Fits standard twin size mattress; we recommend a 5 inch mattress and not to exceed 8-inch-thick mattress when used with guard rail. Plywood slats included; no box spring or bunkie board required
- Accommodates coordinating underbed storage drawers & trundle bed (sold separately). Mattress and bedding not included
- This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children’s furniture
Pardon Our Shipping Delays
We are currently experiencing a temporary staffing shortage at our warehouse that is delaying the order processing and shipping times of our products. For all current orders, please expect delays of a minimum of two weeks. We are working hard to ensure your order is handled with the utmost care and attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this might incur, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, our dedicated team will have it processed and prepared to ship out in 3 to 5 business days. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.