Scandinavian Twin over Twin Low Bunk Bed
Reimagine your space with the fresh, modern look of our Scandinavian Twin Over Twin Low Bunk Bed. A sleek headboard design features a bright two-tone or clean, solid finish that offers modern Scandinavian-style accent. Crafted with knot-free solid pine wood and aspen wood, this bed is strong and sturdy for every slumber party or sibling sleepover. With the bottom bunk only 2 inches off the ground, this low bunk bed is a safe and fun solution for little ones who want to sleep in a big kid bed.
What Kids Will Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night or create the ideal shared room or ultimate sleepover headquarters.
- Plenty of headroom on the bottom bunk = your favorite spacious reading spot.
- Space-saving, stacked design opens up more room for play.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Sleek, modern design and a neutral, two-tone or clean, solid finish bring Scandinavian style to your kid’s room.
- Knot-free solid pine wood and aspen wood construction provides superior strength and durability.
- Non-toxic, low-VOC finishes contribute to a clean and healthy home.
Includes easy-to-read instructions, slat rolls, hardware, and all the tools you need for a quick setup. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
- Scandinavian Low Twin Bunk Bed: Our bestselling fun and functional design with clean lines and sleek, modern style; Low bunk bed is great for smaller spaces and safe for younger children, with a low height that keeps them closer to the floor
- Superior Quality: Our kids low bunk beds are crafted with knot-free, solid pine wood and aspen wood and non-toxic, low-VOC finishes; Solid wood twin bed frames are extra durable with a style that pairs with every room décor
- Sturdy & Stable: Twin low bunk bed is capable of supporting up to 400 lbs. per sleeping surface; Heavy-duty bunk beds feature solid pine wood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal bolt connections
- Space Saving, Modern Bunk Bed: Solid wood twin-over-twin low bunk bed opens up floor space; Versatile ladder can be installed on either the left or right side of the bunk bed for the perfect fit; Slatted headboard and flush, color-matched hardware offer a clean finish
- Total Footprint: Twin low bunk bed measures 80” L x 54.5” W x 50.25” H; Ideal for low ceilings, low-profile bunk on the floor measures 50.25” high with an underbed height of 31”; Bottom bunk rests 2” off the floor
To prevent serious injury, do not use the ladder until properly installed. Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Only one (1) user on the ladder at a time, weighing no more than 200 lbs.
- Use two hands when using the ladder.
- Always face the ladder when climbing or descending.
- Do not carry a heavy load while on the ladder.
- Keep body between the sides of the ladder.
- Do not jump off or onto the ladder.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 8 to 25 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.