Add-on Guard Rail
Who knew safety could be so stylish? Our Add-on Guard Rail provides extra sleep security to your Max & Lily® bottom bunk or single bed. Available in all your favorite finishes, it’s simply the safe choice for every style room!
What Kids Will Love:
- Sleep safe and sound. This guard rail provides extra security for a worry-free night’s sleep.
- Just like training wheels! Add a guard rail to your favorite big-kid Max & Lily® bed and take them off as you grow.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- At 13.25” tall, this guard rail is the ideal height for your Max & Lily bottom bunk or single bed.
- Solid New Zealand pine wood with a durable, non-toxic low VOC finish provides superior strength and durability.
Instructions and hardware are included. Guard rails ship in individual boxes and are heavy due to solid wood construction.
Please note that while add-on guardrails rails can help restrict access and give an extra sense of protection, they do not prevent all accidents or injuries. Guard rails are designed for use with Max & Lily® single beds or bottom bunk beds that are no more than 30 inches off the ground and must be attached to the bedpost.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Safe: Provides 13.25” of guard rail height from attachment point.
- Easy Installation: U-shaped cut-out designed to be mounted to bedside rail. Guard rail is further secured with screws.
- Designed for use with Max & Lily® beds no higher than 30 inches off the ground (not for use on upper bunks or lofts). Must be attached to the bedpost.
- For ages 36 months and older.
- Guard rails ship in individual boxes.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 7 to 15 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.