Queen-Size Bed with Panel Headboard
Give yourself the most room to relax with our Queen-Size Bed with Panel Headboard. With beautiful, neutral finishes, this queen bed for kids combines quality construction with a timeless look to create the perfect backdrop for a great night’s sleep. A panel headboard completes the solid wood design while doubling as the ideal support for reading in bed.
What Kids Will Love:
- Queen-size bed = more space to stretch out and snooze.
- Panel headboard provides great back support for reading in bed.
- Lots of space under the bed to hide your shoes and other items keeps your room tidy.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Solid pine wood construction provides superior strength and durability.
- Non-toxic low VOC finishes contribute to a clean and healthy home.
Includes easy-to-read instructions and all the tools you need for a quick setup. Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands – the kids’ furniture experts – bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Queen Bed with Panel Headboard: Fun and functional, this queen bed for kids is the perfect addition to rooms of all design styles; Panel headboard creates the perfect back support for reading while offering a clean look
- Superior Quality: Our kids beds are constructed from knot-free, solid wood with a non-toxic, low VOC finish; Solid wood queen bed frame is extra durable with a style that pairs with every room décor
- Sturdy & Stable: Kids queen bed supports up to 400 lbs. of resting weight; This queen-size bed features strong plywood slats with a metal support bar and metal-on-metal connections for an extra sturdy and safe design
- Total Footprint: Queen bed measures 84.25” L x 63.25” W x 37.5” H
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 8 to 25 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.