Modern Farmhouse Twin-Size Trundle
Be the life of the slumber party with our Modern Farmhouse Twin Trundle. Made to slide under Max & Lily® Modern Farmhouse beds and bunks, this trundle turns your space into the ultimate sleepover headquarters.
What Kids Will Love:
- Extra sleeping surface is perfect for slumber parties or sibling sleepovers.
- No sleepover? No problem! Make this trundle your very own cozy lounge space.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Inset handhold provides easy access and a stylish look.
- Solid New Zealand pine wood with a durable, non-toxic low VOC finish provides superior strength and safety.
Instructions, slat roll, tools, and required hardware are included. Trundle ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Modern Farmhouse Design: Distressed, neutral finishes with rounded corners and edges create a rustic yet modern look. Flush, color-matched hardware gives a clean finish
- Superior Quality: Solid, New Zealand pine wood. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish with a barnwood textured feel
- Extra Sleep Space: Twin size trundle rolls easily on casters and stores under bed when not in use. Inset handhold on trundle creates a clean finish while providing an easy opening
- Trundle fits standard twin size mattresses that are no more than 6 inches thick
- Assembled trundle measures 74.5" L x 40.75" W x 10.5" H
- Designed and built to fit Max & Lily Modern Farmhouse single beds and bunk beds
- Trundle ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Assembly instructions, slat roll and hardware included
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.