Modern Farmhouse Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
When the barn needs to save space, do so in style with our Modern Farmhouse Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed. The easy-climb ladder is built-in to the side of the bed to open up more room for play. The beautiful barnwood finish makes a spectacular style statement in your space.
What Kids Will Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night or create the ideal shared room or sleepover headquarters.
- Plenty of headroom on the bottom bunk = your favorite spacious reading spot.
- Stacked sleeping surfaces open up more room for play.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Chic, rustic style continues your modern farmhouse look into your kids room.
- Built-in ladder can be installed on either side to fit your kids' space.
- Solid New Zealand pine wood and low VOC finishes add superior strength and durability.
Instructions, slat rolls, tools and required hardware are included. With 2+ adults, assembly is simple and easy. This bed is conveniently shipped in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our kids' furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Modern Farmhouse Design: Distressed, neutral finishes with rounded corners and edges create a rustic yet modern look. Flush, color-matched hardware gives a clean finish. The modern farmhouse barnwood finish lets the natural beauty and variation of the wood grain show through. Because of this, there may be slight visual variations in the overall finishes
- Superior Quality: Solid, New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish with a barnwood textured feel
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface safely holds kids to adults. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar
- Safe: Tall 15 inch guardrails provide sleep security for top bunk. 5-inch thick top bunk mattress recommended. Maximum 8-inch thick mattress for best fit and safety
- Flexible: Built-in ladder saves space and can be installed on the left or right side
- Assembled bunk bed measures: 78.5" L x 43.5" W x 63.25" H; Under-bed height measures 35" H from the top of the bed rail on the bottom bunk to the bottom of the bedrail on the top bunk.
- Designed to accommodate standard-size mattresses (sold separately). Slat rolls included. Box spring and/or bunkie board not required
- Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Mattress and bedding not included
It’s Time for Us to Tidy Up!
We’re taking a moment to clean up our warehouses for yearly inventory! In order to give all our customers the best shopping experience, our South Carolina warehouses will be closed Monday, February 6th through Friday, February 10th. These warehouses will reopen and resume normal processing on Monday, February 13th.
Please expect a 15-20 day processing time after these warehouses reopen. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Our California warehouse will remain open, and you will receive an email once your order ships on normal processing times.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 15 to 20 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.