Mid-Century Modern L-Shaped Twin Over Queen Bunk Bed with Ladder on End
Maximize space in your room with our Mid-Century Modern L-Shaped Twin Over Queen Bunk Bed with Ladder on End. Perfect for shared spaces, this L-shaped bunk bed stacks two sleeping surfaces to open up floor space for play. A cool, two-tone look with solid wood and white melamine accents combines the natural beauty of solid wood with a fresh finish, while tall guard rails on the top bunk help keep sleepers safe and secure all night long.
What Kids Will Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night, or create the ideal shared room or ultimate sleepover headquarters
- Plenty of headroom on the bottom bunk = your favorite storytime spot
- Queen-size bottom bunk gives growing kids plenty of space to stretch out
- Sleek silhouette with curved edges and a solid pine wood and white melamine finish creates modern, mid-century style
- Strong plywood slats and metal support bars create a high 400 lb. resting weight capacity per bunk
- Bunk beds can separated into a twin high loft bed and queen-size single bed as kids grow
Includes easy-to-read instructions, slat rolls, hardware and all the tools you need for a quick setup. Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU standards - and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids’ furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety, and fun!
- Mid-Century Modern Bunk Bed: Twin over queen bunk bed for kids is great for maximizing sleeping space in your kids bedroom; Mid-century style features a two-tone white melamine and solid wood finish to showcase the natural woodgrain and create a modern look
- Superior Quality: Our kids bunk beds are crafted with knot-free, solid wood, smooth melamine, and non-toxic, low-VOC finishes; Solid wood twin and queen size bed frames are extra durable with a style that pairs with every room decor
- Sturdy & Stable: Twin over queen bunk bed is capable of supporting up to 400 lbs per sleeping surface; Heavy-duty bunk beds feature solid pine wood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal connections
- Space-Saving, Modern Bed: Solid wood bunk bed opens up floor space by stacking two sleeping surfaces; Bunk bed can be separated into a twin high loft bed and queen-size single bed as kids grow
- Total Footprint: Mid-century modern l-shaped bunk bed measures 77.75” L x 84.25” W x 68.5” H; Ladder extends 13.25" from the end of the bed
To prevent serious injury, do not use the ladder until properly installed. Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Only one (1) user on the ladder at a time, weighing no more than 200 lbs.
- Use two hands when using the ladder.
- Always face the ladder when climbing or descending.
- Do not carry a heavy load while on the ladder.
- Keep body between the sides of the ladder.
- Do not jump off or onto the ladder.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 7 to 15 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.