Kid's Twin Over Twin-Size Bunk Bed with Trundle
Create the perfect shared bedroom with this solid wood twin-over-twin bunk bed set!
More than 36" between top & bottom bunk, the lower bed offers ample headroom for both kids and parents. A sleepover classic, the included trundle provides additional bed space and rolls on casters.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand Pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Strong: High 400 lb. weight capacity per bed safely holds toddlers to teens. Solid pine slats with metal support bar
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time
- Space-saving: Bed measures 81.5" x 43" x 65" (LxWxH) to fit kids rooms
- Flexible: Bunks can easily be separated into 2 free-standing beds
- Reversible ladder with rounded edges and grooved treads for comfortable, easy climbing. Hand-hole detail adds safety & style
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard mattress sizes
- Includes twin-size trundle + slats which overlaps the bed rail, has cut-out handle
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
Please Note: At this time, we are experiencing additional processing delays. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we’re doing everything we can to get your order out as soon as possible.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 25 business days for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!