Low Bunk with Guard Rails
Safety and fun together in one! Our fan-favorite low bunk pairs with super-safe guard rails so everyone in the family can rest easy. The Low Bunk Bed with Guard Rails combines our fun and functional design with the safety features kids and parents love.
What Kids Will Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night or create the ideal shared room or sleepover headquarters!
- Stacked sleeping surfaces open up your room for more play.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Super safe for sleep and play; Solid New Zealand pine wood gives each bed a 400lb weight capacity.
- Durable, non-toxic low VOC finishes contribute to a healthy and clean home.
- Super safe guard rails make for a worry-free night’s sleep.
Instructions, slat rolls, tools and required hardware are included. With 2+ adults, assembly is simple and easy. This bed is conveniently shipped in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Guard rails are shipped in separate boxes.
Please note that while add-on guardrails rails can help restrict access and give a sense of protection, they do not prevent all accidents or injuries. Only for use on bottom bunk/bed. Must be attached to the bedpost.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our kids' furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface safely holds kids to adults. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar
- Modern, Clean Design: Slatted headboard and footboard with flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish.
- Extra Safe: Add-on guard rails for bottom bunk included. Guard rail height from point of attachment is 13.25 inches. Add-on guard rails designed for use with beds no higher than 30 inches off the ground (not for use on upper bunks or lofts)
- Space-saving: Assembled bed measures 81.5” L x 54.25” W x 50” H (including ladder), great for low ceilings and safe for younger ages
- Flexible: Angled ladder is reversible and removable. Grooved steps for safe, comfortable climbing
- Designed to accommodate standard twin-size mattresses up to 8 inches thick (sold separately). Slat rolls included. Box spring and/or bunkie board not required
- Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Guard rails ship separately. Mattress and bedding not included
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.
Great bed! Daughter loves it! Much lighter than shown in picture, but still worked out with our other furniture.