Twin over Twin Low Bunk with Guard Rails
Safety and fun together in one! Our fan-favorite low bunk pairs with super-safe guard rails so everyone in the family can rest easy. The Low Bunk Bed with Guard Rails combines our fun and functional design with the safety features kids and parents love.
What Kids Will Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night or create the ideal shared room or sleepover headquarters!
- Stacked sleeping surfaces open up your room for more play.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Super safe for sleep and play; Solid New Zealand pine wood gives each bed a 400lb weight capacity.
- Durable, non-toxic low VOC finishes contribute to a healthy and clean home.
- Super safe guard rails make for a worry-free night’s sleep.
Instructions, slat rolls, tools and required hardware are included. With 2+ adults, assembly is simple and easy. This bed is conveniently shipped in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Guard rails are shipped in separate boxes.
Please note that while add-on guardrails rails can help restrict access and give a sense of protection, they do not prevent all accidents or injuries. Only for use on bottom bunk/bed. Must be attached to the bedpost.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our kids' furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids' furniture experts - bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface safely holds kids to adults. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar
- Modern, Clean Design: Slatted headboard and footboard with flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish.
- Extra Safe: Add-on guard rails for bottom bunk included. Guard rail height from point of attachment is 13.25 inches. Add-on guard rails designed for use with beds no higher than 30 inches off the ground (not for use on upper bunks or lofts)
- Space-saving: Assembled bed measures 81.5” L x 54.25” W x 50” H (including ladder), great for low ceilings and safe for younger ages
- Flexible: Angled ladder is reversible and removable. Grooved steps for safe, comfortable climbing
- Designed to accommodate standard twin-size mattresses up to 8 inches thick (sold separately). Slat rolls included. Box spring and/or bunkie board not required
- Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Guard rails ship separately. Mattress and bedding not included
It’s Time for Us to Tidy Up!
We’re taking a moment to clean up our warehouses for yearly inventory! In order to give all our customers the best shopping experience, our South Carolina warehouses will be closed Monday, February 6th through Friday, February 10th. These warehouses will reopen and resume normal processing on Monday, February 13th.
Please expect a 15-20 day processing time after these warehouses reopen. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Our California warehouse will remain open, and you will receive an email once your order ships on normal processing times.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 15 to 20 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.