Kid's Twin Low Loft Bed with Stairs + Slide
Only 50 inches high, This best-selling staircase low loft is great for smaller rooms, opening up lots of floor space for play. This bed features the popular staircase design with banisters for extra safe, comfortable climbing.
This low loft bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2 adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 lb weight capacity per bed safely holds growing kids & teens.
- Total footprint 99.5" L x 84.5" W (including slide) x 50" H; underbed clearance is 33.25" high.
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard twin size mattress (up to 8" thick).
- Slat platform included, no box spring or bunkie board required.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 2 weeks for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Our holiday and sale promotions can get busy! Due to higher order volume during these times, it may take an estimated 7 business days extra to process and prepare your order.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!
Great for kids
Baby girl loves her new bed!
Loft bed with slide
Would buy again because quality is great!!
Sturdy bed that will last!!
My 3 year old hasn't even thought about sleeping with me her mom since she "helped" build her sliding bed. Don't be like me and assume the bed will fit in a spot, measure because it is long with the stairwell (my fault of course) I would also make sure you separate the screws and match them with the measurement length and picture in the instructions before starting. I was able to put the bed together with help from a 3 year old only and as a single mom that is a big plus. So thankful I was able to get this quality of a bed at a decent price and on sale!!