Kid's Twin Low Loft Bed with Stairs + Slide
Only 50 inches high, This best-selling staircase low loft is great for smaller rooms, opening up lots of floor space for play. This bed features the popular staircase design with banisters for extra safe, comfortable climbing.
This low loft bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2 adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 lb weight capacity per bed safely holds growing kids & teens.
- Total footprint 99.5" L x 84.5" W (including slide) x 50" H; underbed clearance is 33.25" high.
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard twin size mattress (up to 8" thick).
- Slat platform included, no box spring or bunkie board required.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
**2023 Holiday Shipping Deadline:
*To receive by 12/24/23 please order by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, 11/27/23
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 7 to 15 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.