Kid's Solid Wood Full/Full Bunk Bed
This space-saving stacked design is a great way to sleep two in one room! Our Full Bunk Bed is perfect for older kids or vacation homes.
With more than 36" between top & bottom bunk, lower bed offers ample headroom for both kids and parents.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 lb weight capacity per bed.
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time.
- Space-saving: Assembled bed measures 81.5" L x 59.7" W x 68.5" H
- Flexible: Bunks can easily be separated into 2 free-standing beds.
- Reversible ladder with rounded edges and grooved treads for comfortable, easy climbing. Hand-hole detail adds safety & style.
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard mattress sizes (up to 9" thick). No box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.
I’m very pleased with the full/full espresso bunk beds I purchased. They were exactly what hat I was looking for!
A lot more pieces than I expected. Instructions were clear, but would have been helpful if instructions included actual size of screws to be sure I was using the correct ones. Took me about 3 hours to assemble. Beds came in 2 boxes. The bed was nice and solid
Great quality, very solid & sturdy. Safety was my number one concern and I am 100% satisfied with the quality of the product. We purchased the full over full (white) and its exactly as advertised!!!
Bought these because of the quality and the weight limit (teens). VERY happy with the solidness of this product, strong reinforcing bars across the bed and quality hardware. Instructions were very detailed and very good. A+++