Kid's L-Shaped Twin Over Full-Size Bunk Bed with Bookcase
Our L-shaped Twin Over full-size High Bunk Bed with Storage shelves is the perfect solution for maximizing space in your child's bedroom!
Sleeps 2 people comfortably and features built in shelves which provide added storage & help keep rooms tidy. Extra safe angled ladder ensures comfortable climbing. At 68.5" inches high, this space saving lofted design is ideal for smaller rooms.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 lb weight capacity per bed safely holds growing kids & teens.
- Flexible: Lower bed not attached to the top bed so can be moved independently. Ladder & shelving unit are reversible.
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard twin size mattress (up to 8" thick).
- Includes slat roll + metal support bar for added reinforcement; no box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
To prevent serious injury, do not use the ladder until properly installed. Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Only one (1) user on the ladder at a time, weighing no more than 200 lbs.
- Use two hands when using the ladder.
- Always face the ladder when climbing or descending.
- Do not carry a heavy load while on the ladder.
- Keep body between the sides of the ladder.
- Do not jump off or onto the ladder.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 8 to 25 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.