Desk For Full-Size High Loft Bed
Turn your bedroom setup into the perfect fun and functional workspace with our Desk For Full-Size High Loft Bed. The large desk surface creates the ideal homework zone and art studio. This versatile desk attaches to the inside or outside of the bedpost on your Max & Lily Full-Size High Loft Bed to fit the design of your room.
What Kids Will Love:
- Perfect for schoolwork (and more)! Large desk surface gives you more room to spread out books and projects.
- Desk attaches easily to the bedpost to create the ideal sleep-study setup in your room.
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Solid New Zealand pine wood paired with low VOC finishes adds superior strength and durability.
- Made to pair with your Max & Lily Full-Size High Loft Bed for the perfect fit. Desk must attach to the bedpost and cannot be used as a standalone desk.
Includes easy-to-read instructions, hardware and all the tools you need for a quick setup. Desk ships easily in one box.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.Max & Lily® is a member of the Maxwood family of brands – the kids’ furniture experts – bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Solid Wood Frame: Our study desk for bedroom is crafted with solid, knot-free New Zealand pine wood
- Large Workspace: The large wood desk surface is smooth and scratch resistant, creating the perfect study desk for schoolwork and projects
- Easy Assembly: Desk includes hardware for easy attachment to the bedpost on your Max & Lily Full-Size High Loft Bed; Desk must be attached to the loft bed and cannot be used as a standalone desk
- Safe & Durable: This wood desk features non-toxic, low VOC finishes that are safe for both kids and adults
- Total Footprint: Desk For Full-Size High Loft Bed measures 57” L x 15.75” W x 28.5” H
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $200, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 2 to 5 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.