5 Inch Twin Memory Foam Mattress
So cool and comfy, your kid will finally want to sleep in their own bed. Our medium-firm, 5-Inch Twin Memory Foam Mattress combines our four-layer design with the perfect blend of cool comfort and support that’s ideal for growing bodies. At 5 inches tall, the unique compact comfort construction provides the perfect height for Bunks and Lofts while matching the feel and comfort of a 10-inch mattress. This mattress’s low-profile design maximizes headroom space and safety rail height. The plush and breathable cover creates an extra soft landing spot.
What Kids Will Love:
- Stay Cool: Perforated memory foam increases airflow to keep you cool and comfortable all night long.
- Safe and Snug: Compact comfort construction packs all the coziness of a thicker mattress into a low-profile design – giving you more headroom on bunks and lofts and maximizing guard rail height.
- Supportive for All Sleepers: With medium-firm support and a soft and comfy design, you’ll want to sleep in your own bed!
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- CertiPUR-US certified and hypoallergenic, this mattress is made with non-toxic, eco-friendly materials for a clean and healthy sleeping space.
- Made to perfectly pair with your Max & Lily bed, the high-density Hero Layer provides the ideal support – no box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Mattress cover is plush and breathable – keeping kids sleeping throughout the night.
This mattress ships straight to your door compressed into a compact box for an easy setup. We recommend letting the mattress air out and reshape for 24 hours before use.
Max & Lily® Mattresses carry a ten (10) year prorated warranty which means that the value of the warranty will decrease by 10% with each year that passes from the original purchase date. After ten years, the mattress warranty expires.
Max & Lily® Mattresses are designed to perfectly fit Max & Lily® Beds, Bunks and Lofts. We cannot guarantee our trundle mattress will fit trundles from other brands.
- Sleep Cool and Comfortable: This memory foam mattress features our unique 4-layer design for a cool and comfortable night’s sleep; The compact comfort construction provides the comfort of a thicker mattress with the benefits of a low-profile design
- 4-Layer Design for Pressure Relief and Comfort: Comfort Cushion Memory Foam and Comfort Support Layer cradle your body and offer a plush yet firm feel; High-density Hero Layer and Dynamic Support Base improve sleep posture and mattress durability
- Plush and Breathable Cover: Breathable twin-size mattress cover creates a soft landing spot and works with the Comfort Cushion Memory Foam layer to offer instant comfort and support
- Safe Sleeping Space: CertiPUR-US certified, hypoallergenic twin bed mattress is made with non-toxic, eco-friendly materials; Mattress liner contains blends of cotton for a safe, fire-retardant design without the use of fiberglass or chemicals
- Dimensions: Twin-size mattress measures 75” L x 38.5” W x 5” H; Mattress-in-a-box is compressed and rolled for an easy setup; Low-profile twin mattress is made to perfectly fit Max & Lily bunks, lofts, and beds; Allow 24 hours for mattress to reshape
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 5 to 10 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.