Kid's Twin Over Twin Size Low Bunk Bed
Only 50" high, this space-saving low bunk design is great for smaller rooms and super safe for young children. Bottom bed sits only two inches off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Quality: Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: 400 lb weight capacity per bed. Solid slats + metal support bar for top bunk.
- Space-saving: 80" L x 54.25" W x 50" H, great for low ceilings and safe for younger ages.
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2" off the ground providing air circulation.
- Angled ladder is reversible & removable. Grooved steps for safe, comfortable climbing.
- Clean design: Slatted head and footboards; flush matching hardware.
- Fits standard twin mattress. Slat platforms included, no box spring or bunkie board required.
- This bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, our dedicated team will have it processed and prepared to ship out in 3 to 5 business days. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Easy to assemble and the quality shows!!
This bed has been great. Feels very sturdy and we love the lower height. The kids have been loving it!
We just got this item and put it together the other day. While the instructions could use some clarification and editing, putting together the bunk bed wasn't overly complicated. Our kids love the set, and I love that it's shorter, given that they are on the younger side. The set seems very sturdy, and I appreciate all the extras, like ******** in the slats, and the metal bar for the top bunk. We got the white set and there were some paint spots that didn't seem 100% perfect, but given the price point and sturdiness, it's easy to overlook. We had all the pieces we needed. It took 2 of us about 2.5 hours to put together and we are not the handiest people :) All in all, very happy with the set and I feel like it is the best value for the money - and I did a LOT of research on low bunk beds before buying.
My daughter loves this bunk bed! It was a seamless purchase from ordering to shipping. Max and Lily, thank you for making non-toxic furniture so accessible!