Kid's Twin Over Twin Size Low Bunk Bed
Only 50" high, this space-saving low bunk design is great for smaller rooms and super safe for young children. Bottom bed sits only two inches off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
- Quality: Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: 400 lb weight capacity per bed. Solid slats + metal support bar for top bunk.
- Space-saving: 80" L x 54.25" W x 50" H, great for low ceilings and safe for younger ages.
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2" off the ground providing air circulation.
- Angled ladder is reversible & removable. Grooved steps for safe, comfortable climbing.
- Clean design: Slatted head and footboards; flush matching hardware.
- Fits standard twin mattress. Slat platforms included, no box spring or bunkie board required.
- This bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the kids furniture experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.
I rarely ever leave reviews but the whole experience and product has been amazing. This is a quality product at a reasonable price. Would recommend!!!
I had a wonderful experience ordering from the Max and Lily website. Our bunk beds came within the same week that we ordered them. They were fairly simple to put together with a two person team. Instructions were very clear. They fit perfect in the corner of our girls’ bedroom. The bottom bunk is VERY low to the ground which makes it hard to change the sheets, but we bought it low for peace of mind. My girls are 4 and 6 and I don’t worry about them falling off. Also, the weight limit is very high so they can grow into them. Very sturdy and I just love that they are made of solid wood, it’s a great smell. So great, I’d definitely recommend to friends!
Our eldest was outgrowing his toddler bed, so I started looking for something loft-like: lower to the ground, but could accommodate 2 kids. This bunk bed is perfect, beautifully crafted and so reasonably priced. We couldn’t be happier!
We love this bunkbed for our girls! It was easy to assemble and is a great quality bed, just what we were looking for. Thank you!
Great product. No harsh chemicals used in the wood so no terrible smell like some children’s furniture has. Safe and sturdy! Great buy