Kid's Full Size Bed
Our best-selling Full Bed is the perfect addition to any child's bedroom! Clean, classic design suits a range of ages & decor styles.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 pound weight capacity safely holds toddlers to teens.
- Flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish.
- Assembled bed measures 81.5" L x 58" W x 37" H
- Fits standard full size mattress. Slat roll included; no box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Accommodates coordinating underbed storage drawers & trundle bed sold separately.
- Mattress and bedding not included
This full size bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2 adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.
well made easy to assemble, just wish they had the matching night stand in stock.
We were looking for a great quality bed for our 4 and 5 year olds that wouldn’t break the bank. After searching for what seemed like forever I came across Max and Lily. After going over reviews, I decided to Go for it and wasn’t in the least disappointed! Easy assembly (although directions initially confusing). We are very pleased with this purchase for both kids and plan to get a third once our 2 year old moves out of the crib :)
I bought this bed for my almost 12 year old and he loves it. It is very sturdy. I plan on buying a bunk bed from Max and Lily for my girls in the future.