Kid's Full Over Full Size Bunk Bed with Trundle
Last chance for free holiday delivery!* Order by Monday, December 6, 2021.
Our best-selling Full Bunk Bed with Trundle Bed is the perfect solution for adding additional sleeping space!
Full size provides extra room for growing kids or snuggling with parents, while stacked design frees up valuable floor space. With more than 36" between top & bottom bunk, lower bed has ample headroom for both kids and parents.
Includes twin size trundle + slats which overlaps the bed rail, featuring cut-out handle
This full size bunk bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 pound weight capacity per bed safely holds toddlers to teens.
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time.
- Flexible: Bunks can easily be separated into 2 free-standing beds.
- Reversible ladder with rounded edges + grooved treads for comfortable, easy climbing. Hand-hole detail adds safety & style.
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard mattress sizes (up to 9" thick). No box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Space-saving: Bed measures 81.5" L x 60" W" x 68.5" H to fit smaller rooms.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, our dedicated team will have it processed and prepared to ship out in 3 to 5 business days. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Please note: due to the higher order volume during the holiday season, we could experience slight delays in order processing and shipping.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
2021 Holiday Shipping DeadlinesGet it by Friday, December 24, 2021 for Christmas
Assembly went well , a little hard to get started with pictures only . Quality seems very good . Had our oldest grandson ( 4-1/2 yrs.old ) sleep over and he loved it .
It’s pretty decent overall, there are a couple places where the paint is a bit thin though. The wood is solid and nothing was cracked or splintered and held during assembly. I would buy again despite minor cosmetic issues.