Kid's Full Over Full Size Bunk Bed with Trundle
Our best-selling Full Bunk Bed with Trundle Bed is the perfect solution for adding additional sleeping space!
Full size provides extra room for growing kids or snuggling with parents, while stacked design frees up valuable floor space. With more than 36" between top & bottom bunk, lower bed has ample headroom for both kids and parents.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 pound weight capacity per bed safely holds toddlers to teens.
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time.
- Flexible: Bunks can easily be separated into 2 free-standing beds.
- Reversible ladder with rounded edges + grooved treads for comfortable, easy climbing. Hand-hole detail adds safety & style.
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard mattress sizes (up to 9" thick). No box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Space-saving: Bed measures 81.5" L x 60" W" x 68.5" H to fit smaller rooms.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
Includes twin size trundle + slats which overlaps the bed rail, featuring cut-out handle
This full size bunk bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.
It’s pretty decent overall, there are a couple places where the paint is a bit thin though. The wood is solid and nothing was cracked or splintered and held during assembly. I would buy again despite minor cosmetic issues.