Kid's Twin-Size Low Loft with Slide
Adding a slide instantly turns up the fun-factor on our bestselling Twin Low Loft Bed! Only 50" high, it's a great choice for smaller rooms & super safe for little ones. Raised design opens up lots of floor space for storage or play.
This low loft bed with slide meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool & required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, Max & Lily brings the style, quality and affordability that families want.
- Slide and ladder are both reversible & removable (can be installed on left or right-hand side)
- Generous, 14" guardrails ensure it safely fits standard twin mattress
- Easy to maintain and durable non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction + high 400-pound weight capacity
- Total footprint (including slide) 81. 5"L x 84. 5"W x 50"H
- Mattress and bedding not included.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
It’s Time for Us to Tidy Up!
We’re taking a moment to clean up our warehouses for yearly inventory! In order to give all our customers the best shopping experience, our South Carolina warehouses will be closed Monday, February 6th through Friday, February 10th. These warehouses will reopen and resume normal processing on Monday, February 13th.
Please expect a 15-20 day processing time after these warehouses reopen. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Our California warehouse will remain open, and you will receive an email once your order ships on normal processing times.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 15 to 20 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.