Kid's Twin Over Twin-Size Low Bunk Bed with Slide
We added a slide to our best-selling Low Bunk Bed! Only 50" high, this space-saving design is great for smaller rooms, safe for little ones + now its super fun too!
Bottom bed sits only two inches off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
This twin-size low bunk bed with slide meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want!
Sturdy & Space-Saving Design: Crafted with solid pine wood, this Low Bunk with slide ensures durability and maximizes room space in style. The non-toxic, low VOC neutral color finish promotes a healthier indoor environment, ensuring the well-being of you;
Kid-Friendly Features: The 50-inch height and 2-inch underbed clearance make this twin bunk bed safe for younger children, while 14-inch tall guardrails provide security for the top bunk. Strong plywood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal bolt connections which are capable of supporting up to 400 lbs. per sleeping surface;
Versatile Ladder and Slide Placement: Install the Ladder and Slide on the left or right side to fit your room layout perfectly with the comprehensive instruction manual; Slatted headboards and flush hardware lend a clean, modern touch;
Easy Assembly: Experience hassle-free assembly with the included hardware and comprehensive instruction manual, allowing you to effortlessly install this product in your home. When it's time to relocate, disassembling the bed is a breeze for a smooth and convenient move to your new place;
Ideal for Smaller Spaces: With Bunk Bed dimensions of 84.5” W x 50” H x 81.5” L and Under top bed of 33.2”, this low-profile bunk bed offers exceptional quality and affordability for years of enjoyment. We advise utilizing a standard twin-size mattress that is no thicker than 8 inches.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
To prevent serious injury, do not use the ladder until properly installed. Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Only one (1) user on the ladder at a time, weighing no more than 200 lbs.
- Use two hands when using the ladder.
- Always face the ladder when climbing or descending.
- Do not carry a heavy load while on the ladder.
- Keep body between the sides of the ladder.
- Do not jump off or onto the ladder.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 8 to 25 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.