Twin over Twin Low Bunk Bed With Ladder On End and Slide
Bring the perfect fun and space-saving design to your room with our Twin over Twin Low Bunk Bed with Ladder on End and Slide. This bed combines solid wood craftsmanship with a stacked design for the ideal fit. A versatile ladder attaches to the bed end to maximize the space in your room. The super fun slide makes for the perfect playtime spot.
What Kids Will Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night or create the ideal shared room or sleepover headquarters.
- Plenty of headroom on the bottom bunk = your favorite spacious reading spot.
- The super fun slide is perfect for all-day play!
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction provides superior strength and durability.
- Clean, non-toxic, low VOC finishes contribute to a healthy home.
- Great for small rooms, the versatile ladder on end maximizes space.
Includes easy-to-read instructions and all the tools you need for a quick setup. Bed ships in two boxes and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands – the kids’ furniture experts – bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Low Twin Bunk Bed: This twin low bunk bed for kids is great for smaller spaces and low ceilings; Twin over twin low bunk bed includes a super fun slide that is perfect for all-day play; Bunk bed with ladder on end maximizes space in your room
- Superior Quality: Knot-free, solid wood bed frame creates an extra strong and sturdy design; Non-toxic, low VOC finishes provide a clean look that is perfect for your healthy home
- Sturdy & Stable: This kids twin bunk bed is capable of supporting up to 400 lbs.; Twin over twin bunk bed for kids features strong plywood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal bolt connections
- Space-Saving Bunk Bed with Modern Design: Our solid wood low bunk bed for kids maximizes floor space by stacking two sleeping surfaces; The slatted headboard and flush, color-matched hardware create a clean finish
- Total Footprint: Twin low bunk bed measures 91.25” L x 84.5” W x 50” H with slide and 91.25” L x 42.5” W x 50” H without
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
To prevent serious injury, do not use the ladder until properly installed. Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- Only one (1) user on the ladder at a time, weighing no more than 200 lbs.
- Use two hands when using the ladder.
- Always face the ladder when climbing or descending.
- Do not carry a heavy load while on the ladder.
- Keep body between the sides of the ladder.
- Do not jump off or onto the ladder.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 7 to 15 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.