Kid's Twin-Size House Bed
Create a magical sleep space for your child with this fun & versatile House Bed!
Removable legs provide the option to assemble bed sitting directly on the floor, for a super safe bed for younger kids. Or for older kids, keep the legs on and add underbed storage drawers or trundle, perfect for sleepovers!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 lb weight capacity so parents can safely lay beside little ones.
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time.
- Assembled Dimensions: 79'' L x 42'' W x 82.5'' H
- Flexible: Removable legs for option to assemble bed sitting directly on the floor.
- Fits standard twin-size mattress. No box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
This twin-size house bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want!
- This bed can sit on the floor to make a safe and fun bed for younger kids.
- For older kids, add the legs to make space for a Max & Lily trundle bed for sleepovers or storage drawers.
- Easy to maintain and long-lasting low VOC finish. Color matching hardware to create a clean, smooth look.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With FREE shipping on all orders over $200, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow an estimated 2 to 5 business days* for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx*, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items. With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.*Delivery dates are estimated and will update once your orders is in transit. We cannot guarantee FedEx delivery dates. Multi-box orders may become separated in transit and delivered on different days.