Kid's Twin Over Twin Size Bunk Bed with Trundle
Create the perfect shared bedroom with this solid wood twin-over-twin bunk bed set!
More than 36" between top & bottom bunk, the lower bed offers ample headroom for both kids and parents. A sleepover classic, the included trundle provides additional bed space and rolls on casters.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand Pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Strong: High 400 lb. weight capacity per bed safely holds toddlers to teens. Solid pine slats with metal support bar
- Stable: Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time
- Space-saving: Bed measures 81.5" x 43" x 65" (LxWxH) to fit kids rooms
- Flexible: Bunks can easily be separated into 2 free-standing beds
- Reversible ladder with rounded edges and grooved treads for comfortable, easy climbing. Hand-hole detail adds safety & style
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard mattress sizes
- Includes twin-size trundle + slats which overlaps the bed rail, has cut-out handle
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
- Mattress and bedding not included.
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, our dedicated team will have it processed and prepared to ship out in 3 to 5 business days. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
The bed was easy to assemble and appears to be high quality. The directions were easy to follow, pieces were well marked, took an hour or two. We like the high weight limit. The color is great (dark blue). Happy with the purchase!
We are very happy with this bed overall. It’s made 100% out of solid wood (no mdf or particle board), well painted, and well packaged to prevent damage. For such a big item, it was also fairly simple to put together. I had one hiccup during assembly, and needed to request replacement parts, which came in the mail very quickly. Overall, I’m very pleased with my purchase.
Great! Easy to build and the kids love it.
I was looking for bunk beds for older teens and adults. I wanted to ensure the beds could support the weight of a modern American. These beds are sturdy, well manufactured, and easy to assemble. The the trundle says it will take an 8” mattress. Beware that an 8” mattress would barely fit. Should have gone smaller than 8”, but wanted the same sleep experience for all - even the person in the trundle. For smoother operation, I’d go 6”. Very happy with the bed.
Great bed! We really researched before we purchased and we were not disappointed. Directions would be helpful with words not just pictures. Did encounter some difficulties with stacking the bunks as one of the holes was not aligned correctly and we had to use a hammer to position the holding pin in place. Kids love it!! Would definitely consider purchasing again from Max and Lily!