Kid's Twin Over Twin-Size Low Bunk Bed with Slide
We added a slide to our best-selling Low Bunk Bed! Only 50" high, this space-saving design is great for smaller rooms, safe for little ones + now its super fun too!
Bottom bed sits only two inches off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
This twin-size low bunk bed with slide meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want!
- Quality: Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: 400 lb weight capacity per bed. Solid slats + metal support bar for top bunk.
- Assembled Dimensions (including slide): 81.5" L x 84.5" W x 50" H
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2" off the ground providing air circulation.
- Slide and ladder are both reversible & removable (can be installed on left or right-hand side)
- Clean design: Slatted head and footboards; flush matching hardware.
- Fits standard twin mattress. Slat platforms included, no box spring or bunkie board required.
- Mattress and bedding not included
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily®, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, please allow approximately 2 weeks for it to be processed and prepared to ship out. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Our holiday and sale promotions can get busy! Due to higher order volume during these times, it may take an estimated 7 business days extra to process and prepare your order.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Once your order begins processing, you will receive a tracking number in your email. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
Be the first to know about our sales and latest products by signing up for our newsletter. It’s the next best thing since signing up yesterday!
Do not hesitate to buy!!!
AMAZING quality, especially for the money. It is SO sturdy, it doesn't move around at all when the person on the top bunk moves!
Nice beds. Look good and feel sturdy.
KIDS LOVE THIS BUNK BED
Product was relatively easy put together however certain parts could have been simplified. Kids 4 and 2 absolutely love the bed and slide! Mom and Dad finally have a kid free bed!!
Worth the $$$
Good quality. Pretty easy to put together and the kids love it! We will be buying another one!
Awesome Low Bunk Bed
Assembly had us nervous at first, but directions were clear and easy to follow. Hubby and I put it together in a few hours. Our littles love it! Sturdy, and great quality. Worth every cent!
I absolutely love this bunkbed. I have two VERY busy boys (5&3) and they both have been enjoying the experience. Both of the boys are in the upper 90 percentile for height so this low bunk works great. I put it together myself and it took approximately 6 hours (). However it was absolutely worth it to see their faces once it was completed. Very sturdy and appears durable. BUY IT!!!!!