Kid's Twin Size High Loft Bed with Bookcase with Desk
Our Twin High Loft Bed with Desk & Storage Shelves is the perfect sleep + study solution for your child's bedroom!
Raised design instantly frees up usable floor space. Built in shelves are perfect for books or toys, adding storage and helping to keep rooms tidy. Desk can be installed facing inwards or outwards.
- Superior Quality: Solid New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: High, 400 lb weight capacity per bed safely holds growing kids & teens.
- Total footprint (including ladder) 81.5" L x 59.5" W x 68.5" H; underbed clearance is 51.75" high.
- Tall, 14" guardrails safely fit standard twin size mattress (up to 8" thick).
- Includes slat roll + metal support bar for added reinforcement; no box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Flexible: Ladder, desk & shelving unit are reversible (assemble on right or left hand side).
- Mattress and bedding not included.
- Please note that the desk must be attached to the loft structure and cannot be used as a standalone feature.
This high loft with desk and bookcase meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2 adults make assembly easier.
Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands - the Bunk and Loft bed experts bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Max & Lily delivers anywhere within the contingent United States. Orders typically ship FedEx. Max & Lily offers FREE shipping on all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping Please allow 3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared. Once it is ready, orders ship Standard Ground. Transit time will vary based on shipping destination (the further from our warehouse in South Carolina, the longer it will take).
Tracking information will be provided once your order ships. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect all boxes & notate any damage.
Because Max & Lily products are made from solid woods, boxes are large and can be heavy. For this reason, we recommend having two adults to move boxes into the home.
All subject to stock and availability.