Kid's Twin Over Twin Size Low Bunk Bed with Slide
Last chance for free holiday delivery!* Order by Monday, December 6, 2021.
We added a slide to our best-selling Low Bunk Bed! Only 50" high, this space-saving design is great for smaller rooms, safe for little ones + now its super fun too!
Bottom bed sits only two inches off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
This twin-size low bunk bed with slide meets or exceeds Federal safety standards for children's furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
When it's time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, count on Max & Lily to bring the style, quality and affordability that families want!
- Quality: Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: 400 lb weight capacity per bed. Solid slats + metal support bar for top bunk.
- Assembled Dimensions (including slide): 81.5" L x 84.5" W x 50" H
- Supportive lower mattress slats sit 2" off the ground providing air circulation.
- Slide and ladder are both reversible & removable (can be installed on left or right-hand side)
- Clean design: Slatted head and footboards; flush matching hardware.
- Fits standard twin mattress. Slat platforms included, no box spring or bunkie board required.
- Mattress and bedding not included
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN AGE 6-10 YEARS OLD.
- To prevent serious injury, children must NOT use the slide until properly installed.
- Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
- ONLY 1 user/occupant of the slide at a time, weighing no more than 106 lbs (48 kg).
- It is strongly recommended that there be on-site adult supervision for children.
- Please instruct children not to walk in front of children sliding down the slide.
- Please instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Do not attached items to the bed or slide that are not specifically designed for use with it, such as, but not limited to, jump ropes, clothes lines, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PLACE THE SLIDE ON A LEVEL SURFACE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM ANY STRUCTURE OR OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS A WALL, FURNITURE ETC
Your Favorite Styles, Shipped Straight to Your Door
We’re delivering all across the contingent United States. With fast, FREE shipping on all orders over $100, your next room makeover is closer than you think.
At Max & Lily, we’ve made it easy to get the furniture you and your kids love, without all the hassle. Once your order is placed, our dedicated team will have it processed and prepared to ship out in 3 to 5 business days. Our Standard Ground ships through FedEx, with transit times varying based on your destination’s proximity to our South Carolina or California warehouses.
*Please note: due to the higher order volume during the holiday season, we could experience slight delays in order processing and shipping.
We believe shipping should always be straightforward. Find your tracking information in your email once your order ships. When your furniture arrives, we recommend inspecting all items and notating any damage if shown.
With our furniture’s unique solid wood construction, boxes are large and heavy. Having two adults makes it easy to move boxes into your home - so you can start designing your new favorite space.
All subject to stock and availability.
2021 Holiday Shipping DeadlinesGet it by Friday, December 24, 2021 for Christmas
Kids love it!
Easy purchase, quick delivery, quality item. Husband got it together in about 4 hours. Easy directions and well marked. Kids were ecstatic! 6 yr old on top and 4 yr old on bottom. The two of them have been playing on it non-stop for days. I often hear them say "let's go slide!" and they entertain themselves for a while. adorable!
BUY THIS BED !!!!
ORDER IT, DONT HESITATE !!!! The bed is beautiful, the colour is beautiful, the quality is amazing. This company is an absolute pleasure to have worked with and I will ALWAYS support them! Their customer care is incredible, their beds are well made. I was hesitant about some of the reviews I had read regarding poor paint jobs... the paint on my sons bed is perfect! The wood used is good quality and sturdy. I am a total snob when it comes to furniture and this blew away all my expectations and then the customer care on top of that! My one and only complaint would be that the slide is a little steep but that makes it even more fun ;-P I am a Max and Lily supporter for life now! Thank you all so so much - ONE VERY VERY HAPPY MOM AND CUSTOMER!
Excellent piece of furniture!
My kiddos were ecstatic from pre-build to finish and I couldn’t be more happy with the sheer beauty and quality of this piece! Had to help the FedEx guy get it up the stairs (132lbs) lol but as a carpenter I appreciate a little weight with something I have to trust with 2 rambunctious rascals. Thanks Max & Lily, you’ve gained a long time customer.
Kids LOVE it!
Great! Very solid, great instructions for assembly, perfect heights for young kids. I was worried there wouldn’t be enough room for my youngest to sit up in her bed, but there is plenty, even for my older kid on the bottom!
Got it just in time for my Grandson’s birthday! He was over the moon about it and now goes to bed with a smile on his face! Very sturdy and just the right height! Thanks for a great product!!
The directions were clear and easy, pieces were all in box. Great and smooth set up. Easy to read directions.
This bed is just what we were looking for. The low profile nature helped ease my anxiety about two rambunctious boys jumping off the top bunk. The solid wood build makes it feel sturdy. The instructions were overall pretty easy to use, took two adults about three hours to build.
Good quality. Great customer service. Fairly clear instructions. Well worth the price.